Have you ever ran a marathon? If not, I would suggest it. Everyone participate in marathons for different reasons. However, think about how similar an Ironman triathlon marathon is to achieving your destiny.
What do they have in common?
- Preparation (without it, you will be prone to failure)
- Motive (without having a reason, you will never get started)
- Motivation (without feeling compelled to do it, you will never get started)
- Patience (without it, you will never finish)
- Happiness (if your motive can't keep you excited, you will never finish)
Some people have the idea that complacency is alright. It may be if that is what you truly want in life. Have you reached your finish line? If not, when will you?